Wednesday, January 4, 2012Trip to anywhere I go trip. trip to anywhere
I pack my bag and pat myself.
I feel amazed and I don't feel scared
I enjoy the trip and watch out not to trip Everything is fun and nothing is dumb
When I come back, I feel that I want to pack Posted by 12-Lee Euitae at 5:04 PM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook1 comments: Unknown said... okay... Hello!!!!!!!!! ( I'm seungmin hong )
January 6, 2012 2:57 AM
Post a Comment
Older Post Home Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Higuain
Iker casillas
Christiano Ronaldo
About Me
12-Lee Euitae View my complete profile My Blog List Ms. Palomo's Winter Camp Blog Followers
Your ode is very simple, but its message is strong. It feels breezy and natural. I liked especially the second and the last verse because they freed my constrained soul. Since your thought is simple but strong, try to write longer and more sophisticatedly. You will do good job! -TA Hyebin
okay... Hello!!!!!!!!! ( I'm seungmin hong )
ReplyDelete12- Euitae Lee
ReplyDeleteWednesday, January 4, 2012Trip to anywhere
I go trip.
trip to anywhere
I pack my bag
and pat myself.
I feel amazed
and I don't feel scared
I enjoy the trip
and watch out not to trip
Everything is fun
and nothing is dumb
When I come back,
I feel that I want to pack
Posted by 12-Lee Euitae at 5:04 PM Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook1 comments:
Unknown said...
okay... Hello!!!!!!!!! ( I'm seungmin hong )
January 6, 2012 2:57 AM
Post a Comment
Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) Higuain
Iker casillas
Christiano Ronaldo
About Me
12-Lee Euitae
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Ms. Palomo's Winter Camp Blog Followers
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYour ode is very simple, but its message is strong. It feels breezy and natural. I liked especially the second and the last verse because they freed my constrained soul.
ReplyDeleteSince your thought is simple but strong, try to write longer and more sophisticatedly. You will do good job! -TA Hyebin