Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Harry Potter and the sorceror's stone

Author: J.K Rowling
Genre : Fantasy

characters: Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, teachers, Voldemort, Malfoy

What's the basic story like?

 When Harry was youg, the bad wizard named Voldemort came to Harry's house. Voldemort killed Harry's parents but he failed to kill harry potter. Because of theat, Harry got a scar o his forehead. After, Harry went to Hogwarts and know about magic. One day, Hagrid mistakenly told Harry about sorceror's stone, and Harry knows that somebody is trying to steal it. harry went to that chamber and Voldemort fight with Harry, but Harry win and suceeds in protecting the stone.

Are the characters believable?

Yes, Harry ad friends sometimes fight and sometimes  protect each other. when I saw that, I thought that it is similar to us.  Characters was very believable.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate this book??

I would rate this book an 10. Author J.K Rowlig did a great job at itroducig the story and  the adventure of Harry is fatastic. Whe Harry fight with Voldemort, my heart was pounding. It was funny to read and  it made think of my friendship once more. So I would rate this book an 10

1 comment:

  1. Like some of the other posts I've read on your classmate's blogs, this review makes sense to me only because I have prior knowledge of this book. Someone who is considering reading this book for the first time would have no idea what the sorcerer's stone is, something that is central to the plot. Also, your response to the second question was inadequate at best.

    ReplyDelete