Do you know what a league is? A league is a group of soccer teams. It is usually divided by countries. There are mant kinds of leagues. There are Premier League, Primera Liga, Serie A, K-league, Bundesliga, extra.
Premier league is in England, Primera is in Spain Serie A is in Italy, Bundesliga is in Germany.
In Premier League, the famous teams are Manchester City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham..extra. Manchester City is now first team in Premier League. Major players are Wain Rooney, Van persi, and serhio Argero.
In primera liga, the famous teams are FC Barcelona, Real Madrid. Primera Liga's funny point is that FC Barcelona and Real madred are very good, but others are bad. Major players are Christianoo Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, David villa, Iker casillas.
In Serie A, Faous teams are InterMilan, AC milan, Juventus, Roma, Lazio, extra, Juventus is now the first team. Major players are Micon, Lucio, Ibrahimovic, Pollan. Serie A is little bit similar with Primera Liga, but players say Serie A is the league of dream.
In Bundesliga, Famous leagues are Bayern Munchen, Hamburg, extra. Bayern Munchen is now the top of the league. Major players are Thomas milar, Mario Gomez, Sonhengmin, Noier, extra.
When I become a soccer plater, I want to be a goal keeper in Real Madrid, because Real Madrid is my favorite team and they are also very good, too. Now, my position is goalkeeper, One day, I want to be the world's best goalkeeper like Iker casillas.

Euitae,
ReplyDeleteOverall, you did a nice job describing what a league is. I wish that you had incorporated more of your ideas to explain why the teams you mentioned were great.
Happy new year and I look forward to reading your blog entries in the future.